10 Years After She Quit Acting To Raise A Family, See New Photos Of Nollywood Actress, Maureen Solom

Nollywood actress Maureen Solomon Okereke is one of the astute veterans in the movie industry but she has been off the screens for some time now.

Maureen Solomon, is an entrepreneur, evangelist, brand ambassador, wife and mother as she is blessed with a wonderful husband and two kids.

She featured in over 100 movies during her active years in Nollywood and currently she is focusing on family and her walk with God as she is now championing her course in ministry as an evangelist.

READ ALSO: See Nollywood Actor, Nonso Diobi’s Biography, His Wife, Kids, Networth

When asked about her reason for being off the movie screen for so long, she had this to say:

It’s not so much silence because I want it to be so, but the fact that I am focused more on the family front, which I feel is more important. For all these years, I am grateful for the time that I have spent with my family, and continue to spend. I have devoted my time to my children for some time now. So, right now, I am coming back to work. My absence all these years has been because of my family

See photos of her husband and kids

READ ALSO: See Nollywood Actor, Nonso Diobi’s Biography, His Wife, Kids, Networth

Source:GhGossip.com

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7qLTGqKqsoaBjsLC5jmpnZrGVlr%2B0ecCfq56qXai1pnnQrqCtZZGYwaq6xmarqGWilra0sYyaZJ%2BZnZ65unnSnpxmqJikwbC%2FjKidZqafobm6w86om2aZk6m%2Fpr%2FSZqSaraKasq950qijqKWfo3qpsdFmn66rkpa7pXnAp5tmo5mZwHA%3D